About the company
- Pacifica skin care and color is formulated with natural ingredients your skin crave, all 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- They use a natural grain alchohol for our spray and roll-on perfume base
- Pacifica 7 FREE Nail Polish is formulated without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals
- All of their candles are made in the USA in their own factory in Portland, Oregon. All Pacifica candles contain lead-free wicks
Pacifica’s environmental work
- Our goal is to have zero product-manufacturing waste in our factory.
- Pacifica recycles and uses post-consumer materials. Our boxes are all 100% recyclable.
- We work to use components that are recyclable.
- We work with suppliers who share in our vision.
- We offset our company travel by purchasing carbon credits.
Today Pacifica has become known as the most innovative, creative natural beauty brand on the market with a full range of cosmetics, perfumes and skin care. [Founder] Brook has elevated natural beauty with her unwillingness to accept substandard performance in natural products and has made it her personal mission to uplevel the perception of natural beauty products.
Our mission is complete when we have delivered the best performing products, using the safest ingredients, in recyclable packaging and components to the largest possible audience of beauty consumers.
Where to buy?
Pacifica seems to be growing fast, which is great, as more and more retailers are selling their product. However most of them only have a small product variety and especially outside of the US (in Europe or the Pacific regions), I have found it difficult to get my hands on their products.
Here are a few tips on buying Pacifica online:
- If you are in the US, check out their website: http://www.pacificabeauty.com
- If you are in the Pacific region, Vitacost is a great option, they don’t offer standard shipping rates, but their rates a reasonable- my order was around $10.
- Feelunique also offers Pacifica and they have free world-wide shipping over $20, however perfumes and other items can only be shipped to certain regions
Products I have tried & reviewed