Mascara has always been my favourite Makeup item, and while I sometimes stick to a particular one for a couple of months (more so before I started using natural makeup though), most of the time I am on the hunt for new ones. Especially in the green beauty world I have not found my holy-grail product though, although there are a few, which I really really like. Any suggestions for water-proof natural mascaras? I am dying to find one!!
Here are the links to the mascaras I talk about – please check out the video below for an in-depths review (I also show you the wands etc):
- Physicians Formula Organic wear 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara
- 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara
- Lily Lolo Natural Mascara
- Lavera Front Row Curl Mascara
- Lavera Butterfly Effect
- Paul Penders Natural Mascara
I hope you enjoy watching!